Best grocery shopping app! As a parent,who doesn’t want to know how to save money on food? I will be honest, I have never been good at clipping coupons. I mean, I would clip them and then save them… and then never use them. So basically, I was good at collecting a pile of expired paper that sat in a drawer. Fast forward to modern ways to save or get rewards! ibotta! Way better than coupons.
So, I just discovered the ibotta app and can’t even say how excited I am about it! Seriously this grocery shopping app is awesome. You earn cash rewards on products that are available for rebates from any participating store, pharmacy, or restaurant. The list of participating stores, pharmacies, or restaurants is extensive! Here is an example of what is available near by me in those categories.
So this is how it works in 5 easy steps:
- Download the app (available on both iOS and Android)
- Choose your store and unlock or browse available rebates
- Go Shopping! Buy the products that you want to receive a cash rebate on.
- Verify your purchase: Choose the product that you bought, unlock it, scan the bar code and then when you have scanned all your products submit a photo of your receipt.
- Get paid! Your rebate will then deposited into your Pay Pal or Venmo account within 48 hours.
** Sign up bonus** When you sign up using my referral link you get $10.00
Some additional tips:
If you went to a store and you were not able to find a rebate, keep your receipt for 7 days. If a rebate becomes available on something that you purchased with in 7 days, you can still submit your receipt! Best time to check for new offers is on Wednesday afternoons.
I also just heard of Berrycart, which is an app for non-gmo, organic produce purchases. I am going to do a little research on that one and let you know how it works out.
Hope you find this helpful! Go out shop and save!