Subscription Craft Boxes For Kids!
So I am always seeing these cool subscription boxes for women or now a days even man crates…which got me thinking what about for subscription boxes for kids but with crafts?? Seriously, you can have anything shipped to your house now a days. I am just not one of those cool moms that has the patience, time or creativity to swing through Michael’s and come up with projects for my kid to do on the daily. I figured there must be something that I can just have delivered to the house with a craft project in it. So, I did a quick search on Pinterest and Google and I found KiwiCo!! KiwiCo provides subscription craft boxes for kids!! Yay! You are welcome! I promise, you will thank me later 🙂
KiwiCo is an awesome company! The founder and CEO of KiwiCo is a mother of 3(love women leaders!). KiwiCo crates are affordable at $19.95 per month (30% off first month’s order click here) and they provide quality age-appropriate projects that make learning about STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) fun! Your child will tackle new STEAM activities and projects that build their creative confidence.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are 100% my own. Please read disclosure here.
How the subscription of KiwiCo craft boxes works:
- Choose your subscription length and the first crate will ship within 2 days.
- Pick your Crate: Tadpole 0 months -36 months, Koala Crate 3-4 years old (Play and Learn), Kiwi is 5-8 (Science and Art, ) or Atlas 6-11 (Geography & Culture), and Doodle 9-16(Art and Design) or Tinker 9-16 (Science and Engineering)
- No commitment, cancel anytime
- Make learning about STEAM fun!
- Free Shipping on all subscriptions within the U.S.
- Personalize the box with your child’s name on it.
What’s in the subscription of KiwiCo craft boxes?
- Creative materials- Lots of high quality materials for 2-3 creative STEAM activities
- Parent Guide
- Imagine Magazine which has engaging stories and games
- Online DIY ideas which features tutorials with tips and tricks.
Check out our first KiwiCo box! It was called Rainbows. Sofia thinks any package that comes to the door comes is a present. So she loves mail and loves to open packages. Plus she was super excited this box had her name on it. There was 3 craft projects all ready for us to tackle. The guide tells you how complicated or messy the project is and you just follow the instructions. Super easy!
and one of the other projects was making stained glass window. Both came out super cute and actually helpful for her fine motor skills (which she needs to work on).
These subscription craft boxes from KiwiCo are wonderful activities that do not involve trekking to the craft store or the t.v. and is affordable. Great activity to do together and these boxes are something that is a fun surprise she looks forward to.
Don’t forget to become a subscriber and get access to my Free Mom Resource Library!