Toddler Beach Bag Essentials!
Here are my beach bag essentials for babies or toddlers.
Aside from the obvious: swim diapers, sunblock, towel, umbrella, and a cooler of water/snacks these are my beach essentials! Hopefully, this makes your trip to the beach a little easier and less of a struggle!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are 100% my own. Please read disclosure here.
- Zip swim bag. Hands down this is my #1. I love this little zip bag by Miamica. It comes in a boys or girls style and is the perfect bag for storage for your wet stuff. The wet bathing suit, wet diaper, wet hat all can go in here. Plus it has separate zip compartment for lotions, sunglasses, chap stick, and mom can even put her cell phone in here. This bag is super easy, convenient, washable (green friendly), and way cuter than a plastic Ziploc! Must have for your toddler’s beach bag!
- Baby powder – Little mom trick- rub baby powder on sandy feet/legs and sand will easily come off.
- Waterproof hat- I have a couple different colors to go with her suits. They are reversible, have a chin strap and SPF 50 plus protection from the sun for her head, neck, and eyes.
4. Sippy Cup- I use My Silly Monkey personalized sippy cup. It holds 12 ounces, is made from food-grade stainless steel, toxin-free, and leak proof sip top. One of the sippy cup’s better features is that it also has a cap. Having the cap helps to keep the sip top clean, and sand free.
5. Water shoes. I like iplay. Baby Unisex Swim Shoes. They come in all colors, 82% neoprene, it pulls on, no-slip soles, and water friendly. This water shoe will protect their feet from the hot sand, possible cuts from sea shells, and you can also use in water parks or splash pads. Also, they are helpful if you are standing at low tide looking for seashells, shark teeth, or even if the beach sand is all shell. Perfect for water days at daycare!
6. Swim School Aqua Tot Trainer. My daughter, Sofia, when she was younger, used an infant swim float/raft. She really loved the swim raft, but that recently became sooo last year! Now, Sofia does not want to stay in the raft for more than 5 minutes, so I bought this Tot Trainer. This seems to give her a sense of freedom to move around and try to swim. The Tot Trainer provides a full 360 degrees of flotation while building water confidence, and I can hold onto her without her feeling constrained. Win/Win!
That’s my toddler beach bag essential list!
Let me know what you think, or what your toddler beach essentials are!
Please share and comment.